Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Open Mic Night
I am moving to Idaho
Post new topic   Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Open Mic Night
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Indeurr
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist


Joined: 08 Aug 2001
Posts: 1558
Location: Elizabeth, NJ, 07202

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: Idaho?????????????????????? Reply with quote

annie wrote:
"Far is near but not there" Come into the light, and you will find knowledge. Anywhere is nice, where there is less pollution. Indeurr------ Poles love potatoes---------------I'm married to one! Laughing Cool Do you still run sprints?


She has lived with me for the last couple years -- it should have been long enough to learn that I do prefer potatoes to rice, but it is meat (chicken, fish, and beef, but most especially American lamb chops that I made over the last weekend -- they were great, if not overmarinatted or overspiced, but just a little: basil, garlic, ginger, orange juice and a lot more) that I do like the most as much as the green vegetables (collard greens, chard etc.) except for spinach and lettuce.
I would like to ask the question in another manner: What do fast food restaurants sell? French fries or potatoes.
I believe that most potatoes are grown and sold on Earth per capita in here, the United States. Poland, just a guess based on old data, takes third or fourth place in both categories.

Her and my favorite pierogi are the once made with sauerkraut and mushrooms (I guess a cross--borrowing between different national, ethnic, and religious (you could even say racial: white and a very few Mongol descendants or the Polish de facto native Muslim or Attars. The Tatars from the get--go considered themselves first the citizens of Grand Duchy of Lithuania under Vitautas/Vitos/Vattad or the Polish--Lithuanian Commonwealth, de facto an empire during the 15th, 16th, and 17th centuries; and later the citizens and n a t i o n a l s of Poland, Lithuania, Belarus, and soon even possibly Ukraine after the Ukrainian government will accomplish the task of returning the descendants of the Crimean Tatars who were expelled during the 1940‘s and the 1950‘s by Stalin to Siberia to the Crimean Peninsula, and will give their autonomy back or establish a commonwealth; after which the Crimea will be free to even secede which I do see as highly unlikely at that point) groups in the area of the eastern East Prussia and the Bialystok -- Podlasie Province area).
The other, even more difficult to make, pierogi are the sweet pierogi made with fruit. My favorite are the blackberry and farmer’s cheese--based filling pierogi, and less strawberry pierogi. They are near impossible to make or cook because the dough itself takes a master cook to make, and the cooking with the juices flowing from the sweetened fruit makes it much more likely for the pierogi to break.







dekolak@yahoo.com,
Known also as: Drago Hornet
Scooter 69 -- number of a vehicle
Kolaczek (in Bialystok, Poland)
Rahiim or R_Kolakowski in www.iaaf.org fora/forums
USATF-NJ, member,
908-558-7487
908-903-3354
For the obscurant crowd or locking education, not to say bores:
fora is the Latin or older English (until about the 1950's) form of forums
For reference please ask Rush Limbough


_________________
http://vincovitanj.tripod.com/Do_not_be_a_victim1/index.htmlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u43o595CARQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x22Alfgv0DY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgcD2akmeJc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB0RcWYMwXU
one hand clapping


Last edited by Indeurr on Sat May 21, 2005 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Indeurr
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist


Joined: 08 Aug 2001
Posts: 1558
Location: Elizabeth, NJ, 07202

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject: LI Kusocinski's Memorial Meeting on June 12, 2005: Reply with quote

LI Kusocinski's Memorial Meeting on June 12, 2005:

___Marlon Devonish, Pierre Browne, Olusoji A. Fasuba in men’s sprints, and Libor Charfreitag in hammer throw will join the other foreign (from the Polish perspective) athletes listed below:


LI Kusocinski's Memorial Meeting on June 12, 2005:


source:
www.pzla.pl


1. Reuben Kosgei (Kenya) 3000 m

2. Natalia Sadowa (Russia) Discus

3. Irina Simagina (Russia) Broad Jump

4. Vadims Vasilevskis (Latvia) Javelin

5. Letitia Vriesde (Surinam) 800 m

6. Ali Hakimi (Tunisia) 1500 m

7. Manuel Martinez (Spain) Shut Put

8. Pavla Hamackova (Czech Republic) Pole Vault

9. Antonina Jefremowa (Ukraine) 400 m

10. Natalia Iwanowa (Russia) 400 m


Indeurr wrote:
http://www.european-athletics.org/index.php?
inhalt=statistics/eaameetings04&nav=nav/statistics
[you must write it as one -- in one field -- in one line]
EAA-Meet Ranking Link
www.european-athletics.org

Bydgoszcz Meet, POLAND

The Fifth European Festival of Track and Field (used to be known as
the European Festival of Relays) in Bydgoszcz, Poland, was one of
the highest rated meets in Europe of the meets that have not been
sanctioned by IAAF or EAA.
This year, Zanna Pintusewicz-Block, Natalia Gorelowa, Ionela
Tirlea, Jurij Bilonog, Andriej Michniewicz, Janus Robberts, Iwan
Tichon, Majed Saeed Sultan are amongst the participants.
The events include: 4 x 100 meters for both men and women, men's and
women's 100 m, 110 m, and 400 m hurdles, men's and women's 100 m
and 200m, men's 800 m, and women's 1500 m as well as 3000 m or 3K
men's steeple chase.
The event is scheduled for June 5, 2005.


source: www.pzla.pl


>
> Known also as: Drago Hornet
> Scooter 69 -- number of a vehicle
> Kolaczek (in Bialystok, Poland)
> Rahiim or R_Kolakowski in www.iaaf.org fora/forums
> USATF-NJ, member,
> 908-558-7487
> 908-903-3354
> For the obscurant crowd or locking education, not to say bores:
> fora is the Latin or older English (until about the 1950's) form of
> forums
> For reference please ask Rush Limbough
http://www.domtel.pl/2004/meczU23.pdf
Poland--Czech Under 23 Meet in 2004
http://www.pzla.pl/2004/strona/LIGA2004.xls
My native city's and province's club did O. K. in the Polish club competition.

_________________
http://vincovitanj.tripod.com/Do_not_be_a_victim1/index.htmlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u43o595CARQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x22Alfgv0DY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgcD2akmeJc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB0RcWYMwXU
one hand clapping
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Indeurr
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist


Joined: 08 Aug 2001
Posts: 1558
Location: Elizabeth, NJ, 07202

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: LI Kusocinski's Memorial Meeting on June 12, 2005: Reply with quote

___Kusocinski's memorial will bring some elite international athletes to Poland. In addition, there will be some experienced or young international athletes, and the Polish elite athletes.
___A Polish athlete can win 10,000 Polish Zloty or over 3,000 US dollars if he or she betters a Polish national record. It seems unlikely. The Polish men's records are 10.00 for 100 m, 19.98 for 200 m, 44.62 for 400 m, 1:43.22 for 800 m, 3:36.22 for 1500 m, 7:42.2 for 3000 m, 8.28 m in the broad jump, 2.38 m in the high jump, 21.68 meters in shot put, 86.77 meters in javelin, and 83.38 meters in the hammer throw. I believe that none of these records will fall. The Polish women’s records are 10.93 for 100 m, 49.28 for 400 m, 1:56.96 for 800 m, 12.36 for the 100 m H, 54.27 for the 400 m H, 9:22.29 for the 3000 m SC, 6.97 for the broad jump, 4.75 meters in the pole vault, and 66.18 meters in the discus throw. Some of these records may fall, but it is unlikely. More likely is that a Polish athlete will win 2000 Polish Zloty or over 600 U.S. dollars for the breaking of the meet record, or for getting the IAAF standard A -- for more info please visit the competition’s web page at
http://www.kusocinski.pzla.pl
Polish athletes' expenses are fully paid by PZLA.

http://librasnj.tripod.com


____________________________

Robert Kolakowski
Of Elizabeth, New Jersey, 07206,
908-906-3354
dekolak@yahoo.com, kolakows@pegasus.rutgers.edu
Known also as:
Drago
Hornet
Scooter 69 -- number of a vehicle
Kolaczek (in Bialystok, Poland)
Indeurr in www.run-down.com fora/forums
USATF-NJ, member


Indeurr wrote:
LI Kusocinski's Memorial Meeting on June 12, 2005:

___Marlon Devonish, Pierre Browne, Olusoji A. Fasuba in men’s sprints, and Libor Charfreitag in hammer throw will join the other foreign (from the Polish perspective) athletes listed below:


LI Kusocinski's Memorial Meeting on June 12, 2005:


source:
www.pzla.pl


1. Reuben Kosgei (Kenya) 3000 m

2. Natalia Sadowa (Russia) Discus

3. Irina Simagina (Russia) Broad Jump

4. Vadims Vasilevskis (Latvia) Javelin

5. Letitia Vriesde (Surinam) 800 m

6. Ali Hakimi (Tunisia) 1500 m

7. Manuel Martinez (Spain) Shut Put

8. Pavla Hamackova (Czech Republic) Pole Vault

9. Antonina Jefremowa (Ukraine) 400 m

10. Natalia Iwanowa (Russia) 400 m


Indeurr wrote:
http://www.european-athletics.org/index.php?
inhalt=statistics/eaameetings04&nav=nav/statistics
[you must write it as one -- in one field -- in one line]
EAA-Meet Ranking Link
www.european-athletics.org

Bydgoszcz Meet, POLAND

The Fifth European Festival of Track and Field (used to be known as
the European Festival of Relays) in Bydgoszcz, Poland, was one of
the highest rated meets in Europe of the meets that have not been
sanctioned by IAAF or EAA.
This year, Zanna Pintusewicz-Block, Natalia Gorelowa, Ionela
Tirlea, Jurij Bilonog, Andriej Michniewicz, Janus Robberts, Iwan
Tichon, Majed Saeed Sultan are amongst the participants.
The events include: 4 x 100 meters for both men and women, men's and
women's 100 m, 110 m, and 400 m hurdles, men's and women's 100 m
and 200m, men's 800 m, and women's 1500 m as well as 3000 m or 3K
men's steeple chase.
The event is scheduled for June 5, 2005.


source: www.pzla.pl


>
> Known also as: Drago Hornet
> Scooter 69 -- number of a vehicle
> Kolaczek (in Bialystok, Poland)
> Rahiim or R_Kolakowski in www.iaaf.org fora/forums
> USATF-NJ, member,
> 908-558-7487
> 908-903-3354
> For the obscurant crowd or locking education, not to say bores:
> fora is the Latin or older English (until about the 1950's) form of
> forums
> For reference please ask Rush Limbough
http://www.domtel.pl/2004/meczU23.pdf
Poland--Czech Under 23 Meet in 2004
http://www.pzla.pl/2004/strona/LIGA2004.xls
My native city's and province's club did O. K. in the Polish club competition.

_________________
http://vincovitanj.tripod.com/Do_not_be_a_victim1/index.htmlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u43o595CARQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x22Alfgv0DY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgcD2akmeJc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB0RcWYMwXU
one hand clapping
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Fry the Sailor
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity


Joined: 23 Apr 2005
Posts: 169
Location: Michigan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear Boise has the highest economic growth in the union, according to Forbes.
Anyway, I happen to know that temperatures can get a bit extreme. Cold, cold winters. Hot, hot summers. I also think I read in RW that Boise is in fact one the best running cities in the US, but I may be mistaken...
have fun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Indeurr
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist


Joined: 08 Aug 2001
Posts: 1558
Location: Elizabeth, NJ, 07202

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fry the Sailor wrote:
I hear Boise has the highest economic growth in the union, according to Forbes.
Anyway, I happen to know that temperatures can get a bit extreme. Cold, cold winters. Hot, hot summers. I also think I read in RW that Boise is in fact one the best running cities in the US, but I may be mistaken...
have fun.

I should have gone there and joined the local National Guard; but I came back to New Jersey, and joined the Regular Army.
However, I did try to read a holy book (from others' perspective, if polite) at random, and learned that I cannot escape (the globe is not large enough). Therefore, I decided to stay and expose.
UMD-NJ’s Radzinski has been forced to open their books not to IRS, but to FBI, and I did contribute some leads.
If you want to destroy your enemy -- destroy him financially only.
_________________
http://vincovitanj.tripod.com/Do_not_be_a_victim1/index.htmlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u43o595CARQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x22Alfgv0DY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgcD2akmeJc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB0RcWYMwXU
one hand clapping
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Indeurr
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist


Joined: 08 Aug 2001
Posts: 1558
Location: Elizabeth, NJ, 07202

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: AUSTRALIA Reply with quote

I am a pain in behind. I still have almost 4 years left in my military contract, but I already bought my first survival book (even a hint how to land a chopper, if the engine fails – I doubt it would work without a year of practice, but it gives you a fighting chance), and got my wife to research our next move to Australian interior – at last I will be at peace – all the nonsense that I have been writing before will be totally behind me because I will become virtually unreachable.
I will not bring the subject up again because Dan will suspend me, and I have been posting for so long that it would bring an embarrassment to me; plus, if possible, I would love to improve on my 13th place finish in the Track and Field Fantasy League’2005 in 2006. I was happy to be 13th from well over 100 bona fide competitors, but I would love to make the top three or, even better, win.
I believe that behind the safety wall of the vast stretches of the desert I will be able to regain all mental stability, if I am not going to be totally insane, and am not going to get an early medical discharge from the military due to the nonsense that brought harm to so many people.
_________________
http://vincovitanj.tripod.com/Do_not_be_a_victim1/index.htmlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u43o595CARQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x22Alfgv0DY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgcD2akmeJc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB0RcWYMwXU
one hand clapping
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Open Mic Night All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group