Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Sprint Central
How can u tell if you are a sprinter or distance runner?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Sprint Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SprinterFury

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 12:44 pm    Post subject: How can u tell if you are a sprinter or distance runner? Reply with quote

I jus wanna know cuz most of the time peepz dat wont to run track, they alwayz wanna run fast and be a sprinter.... but sumtimes they are not fast and cant do the sprinters techniques... such as blocks, fast twitch muscles an other stuff.... an o yeh does a sprinter have to have muscles to be fast... becuase look at Tim Montgomery... hes skinny as they come and he's fast...
Can someone answer my questions.....
Conway
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the simple answer is to run some races and see hwo fast you are ... Hard to just look at someone and tell what their potential is ... I can tell you I have seen sprinters in all shapes and sizes ... From the very thin like a Timmy Williams (late 80's, early 90's) to the very muscular like Hershal Walker and Curtis Dickey ... You do have to have certain traits and if you would like to talk about that I would be willing to do that ... But I have to go back out right now ...

Conway
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Sprint Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: