Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Health & Nutrition
Pain in my tibia..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Health & Nutrition
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a lot of times after i run i feel some pain in my tibia, just below my knee. Im still growing so is this normal and i havent been running long.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'heyway']
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a pretty common place for runners to feel soreness. It good be due to growing, your running mechanics, the shoes you wear (bad fit or worn out), or the hardness of the surface you run on. Does it hurt more when you run downhill?

Dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah it doesnt even hurt me unless i touch it. Only thing that i notice when im running is my legs get tired before i run out of breathe but that make sense being that im skinny and i havent done much exercise or sports until recently. Like on sunday i ran around this 2 mile graveyard and I did it pretty well but i feel if my legs were stronger i could of definetly of kept going. Where as my friend at the end was totally out of breathe i was fine just legs were super tired. My capacity for running is increasing dramatically though so im just thinking my legs are getting stronger. When i started running about 3 or so weeks ago running a 1/2 mile or so would put me out of breathe badly and my legs would be even more tired. In addition to running im doing weight training and im gaining weight and getting in shape finally =0.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'heyway']
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Health & Nutrition All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: