Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Rambling Runners
US Athletic Scholarships

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Rambling Runners
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2001 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you interested in attending college in America on athletics scholarship?? I have contact with nearly all division 1 and division 2 schools that offer scholarships. Whatever your standard and whatever you do; distance, sprints, jumps, throws. Anything to do with track and field. Depending on your bests i can set you up with interested schools. YOU DO NOT have to be a superstar to get a scholarship in America. There are over 500 schools in the system so there are plenty of opportunities. The possibilities are there for all athletes male and female. If you are interested reply, or email me at usscholarship@hotmail.com

[Anonymously Posted by: 'warrior']
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2001 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is bordering dangerously on spam. I've deleted the duplicate post in the Training forum, but I will leave this one for the time being, as it potentially offers some useful info. However, I would strongly caution against anyone using a service that promotes itself in such a fashion.

Dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Rambling Runners All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: