Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Open Mic Night
Can anybody help me????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Open Mic Night
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2001 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, if anybody out there can help me, I need it.I need to do a report on throwing for school, and was wondering if anybody would allow me to interview them through a chat room or something.Preferably someone who has thrown shot, hammer,disc,and Javelin. Weight throw would help too. I f you can help me, my e-mail is podlowe13@yahoo.com
Thanks
Pod Lowe

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Pod Lowe']

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, can anyone out there help me? Where can I find records of black high school and college track and field records before integration (1965)? It is a part of history that is hard to find. If you can help in any way, my e-mail is g-daddy2@juno.com
Thanks to all responses
J. Brame

[Anonymously Posted by: 'James Brame']
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only thought would be to contact individual schools and see if they have kept old records and seasonal bests lists. I doubt anyone keeps very detailed statistics for something of that sort, at least not publicly available info. Contacting different t&f statisticians might turn up bits and pieces that could contribute to the larger puzzle...

Dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Open Mic Night All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: