Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Rambling Runners
Best music player?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Rambling Runners
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2000 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find running with music playing makes me increase pace and forget tiredness - the only problem is that my cassette player is a bit naff and I want to replace it with possibly a mini-disc or MP3. Do mini-disc players skip? Can anyone recommend them?

Thanks.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'MartinB']
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2000 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never used mini disc, but it should be virtually skip free. Sound clarity ought to be slightly better than mp3 and just a notch below CD (although most people, myself included, will never notice the difference). If you choose mini disc, then you need a recorder and blank discs... I would probably lean toward mp3, although I'd wait a year to see what new comes out. The new products are finally starting to get the idea that 30 minutes of music is insufficient when you have to go through the hassle of loading new songs on (as opposed to inserting a new cd or tape).

Dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Rambling Runners All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: