Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Training Talk
Delmonte's muscle building program... hype?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwistedDem0nz
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Delmonte's muscle building program... hype? Reply with quote

I keep hearing so much about vince delmonte's program from http://www.buildmuscle.pcti-system.com and I was wondering if anyone here has ever tried it? Everwhere I look on the internet I hear people praising this guy like some kind of god and his program as if it was gods gift to body builders and hardgainers...It's almost like a weird cult of personality, reminds me of obama mania before he got elected. I'm about to start body building and I'm thinking about giving his program a go because of all the great things I hear about it and it's supposed unmatched effectiveness.. Can anyone out there verify these claims from first hand experience or dispell them as hype ALSO from first hand experience?? Thanks
StockyNCocky
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about all that Vince-worship stuff.. but I can tell you from experience that his program does work incredibly well.. I've been following it myself for about a year now. It's definetely well worth the investment. Lol but when it comes to this idea you say of gods gift to bodybuilders etc.. I would say that is hype.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Training Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: