Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Health & Nutrition
Custom Nutrition best supplements on the market!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Health & Nutrition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sherman Hunter
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Custom Nutrition best supplements on the market! Reply with quote

I hope that this email finds you having a great day?

My name is Sherman Hunter and I am the owner of Oregon Health & Wellness; and my company specializes in Custom Nutrition. I would like to apologize if you are not the person I should be speaking with, but I did not have any direction or phone numbers to call upon. If this needs to be forwarded to someone else please let me know and I will do so.

What we do is provide an individual a urine test (done in the privacy of their own home), and an individual would send that test to our medical staff who will then evaluate the test; the lab would then email the individual their test results and then custom produce supplements based off of their test results. We are the only providers of this in all of Oregon and Washington!

The test is looking for:

1. Toxins within the body
2. Nutritional deficiencies
3. Digestive system and how the body absorbs the food they eat.

This program has done wonders for people (we have testimonials available) looking to get their bodies in better shape (in and out), and has also helped athletes perform at a whole different level. We have runners, cyclists, athletes in general communicating as to how their endurance has improved dramactically and they have a much better recovery time. Some individuals have lost upwards of 7-10 seconds on their 10K training just by implementing this program into their routine. Our supplements can be used and are geared for anyone to use, I would like to know how I can expose this program to more people.

Please advise, and here is our website www.befitbody.com

Warm regards,
Sherman Hunter
503-746-5003 (direct)
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One topic please, not three.

Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Health & Nutrition All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: