Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Fantasy Track & Field League
What date are the added athletes available for selection?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Fantasy Track & Field League
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VIPAM
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: What date are the added athletes available for selection? Reply with quote

Dan, Micah, Conway-anyone

The start of the 1st meet is approximately 10 days away and I was wondered where's the list of the added athletes. The date the athletes will be available and where exactly will the list be located?
Conway
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure ... Dan will have to answer that question .. But I would expect an answer within the next 24 hrs ...
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hoping for a more comprehensive list before adding them. It's sort of a pain in the butt to add them one at a time...

Dan
VIPAM
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Understandable but time is waning Reply with quote

Dan

Honestly I understand not wanting to add them one at a time; however, with only 10 days left for the 1st competition and rosters being locked time is waning. One most be able to take in consideration the cost of the new athletes and incorporate changes based on the possible inclusion of any of the new athletes. The fact that those changes may push participants over the alloted total prices will thus force other changes to the roster. I was just wondering about those factors and wanted to ensure that we would have more than one or two days to make needed changes (some rosters may or may not need major realignment).

Again I know it may not be easy but I was just wondering about those inquries.
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understood, but I figured anyone wanting to take advantage of the write-ins would be savvy enough to not tip their hands too early in the selection process. Wink I'd like to have something up in the next 3 days so I can send out a final 1-week notice.

Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Fantasy Track & Field League All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: