Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Mid-Distance Depot
heya

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Mid-Distance Depot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jj_jumper
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: heya Reply with quote

heya adins i dnt intend to offend any body by puttin this up on her, bt im from the uk n me n friends have made a web site up were we r tryin to link up athletes of any age, ability or coaches or even fans so we can share infomation n storys or feelins on different topics n were lookin for more members and specialy middle distances runners, we already have a few international standard athletes as members chris rawlinson for 1 400mh , and we also hold every promisn uk junior sprinter on there its a gd fun on the site. so vist our site at www.international-ap.com we r also acknollaged by the iaaf which aint bad for us kids as we only did it as a jk n that so register on our forum aswell .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was really hard to read... Neutral

Dan
jj_jumper
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry about the language content its just i was trying to right fast and its how u used to typin n ave u check out the site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, speaking only for myself, anyone that can't take the time to write their thoughts out more intelligently doesn't have much worth listening to. Whether or not that's correct in your case, I would hope you agree it's a terrible way to be promoting something, unless you're aiming to attract the illiterate.

Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Mid-Distance Depot All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: