Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Fantasy Track & Field League
Does both the Berlin and Grand Prix Finals count?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Fantasy Track & Field League
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VIPAM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:45 am    Post subject: Does both the Berlin and Grand Prix Finals count? Reply with quote

I noticed in the Overall Leaderboard Scores that there is only one more spot (Meet 9) for scores to be added, but there are two major IAAF Grand Prix events. Does the Berlin meet or the Grand Prix finals count or will both count towards the scores?

VIPAM
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They both do. The reason for what you're seeing is the Score column indidates the latest score, whereas the Week columns indicate score after Week X. Once the contest is over, Week 10 would be redundant, as it would simply show the same thing as Score.

It was a design decision of mine to: a) minimize database storage, and b) fit as much on the screen in an already horizontally cramped display.

Dan
VIPAM
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the prompt response. Reply with quote

Dan

I appreciate your prompt response in regards to my question concerning the Berlin meet and IAAF Final. Great job with the Fantasy Track and Field.

VIPAM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Fantasy Track & Field League All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: