Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Open Mic Night
Best. Schedule. Ever.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Open Mic Night
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ducks Fan
Varsity
Varsity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:27 pm    Post subject: Best. Schedule. Ever. Reply with quote

Finally, after two schedule changes I'm pretty sure I have my final schedule. Our schedule is really dumb with 8 periods but you only have 4 of them (for 90 minutes) Tuesday-Friday and go to all of them for 43 minutes or so on Monday. I had this schedule last year at a different HS (i'm a JR this year) but when I came to the one I'm at now the dumb schedule came with me. If the schedule is so dumb then why am I so happy (as I'm sure everyone in the world is wondering Laughing )? Because I have a "release" period 7th and 8th. To put it in simple terms, I get out of school everyday at 12:20. Not bad, eh?

The only downside is that I'm taking some of the hardest classes available so it's nice to have those two release periods. If I couldn't take releases, I'd probably just take Team Sports and Keyboarding anyways to even out the schedule. I'm still getting used to my day being over about two hours earlier than it should. It's convienent because I can come home and take about a two hour nap before XC practice or just watch a DVD or something (or Surprised actually doing homework).
Paul
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will, I should have mentioned I went to the Nevada game Saturday. Sat in the box seats on the 35 yard line. Attended the brunch and pep talk by Moos before the game. Ducks better make the leap to hyperspace or they are going to be left behind in the Pac-10. Offense didn't score in the entire 2nd half. Only Lewis' interception.

Enjoyed meeting you today and nice running. Thumbs Up Very Happy

Paul
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, with a schedule like that, I'm gonna have to nickname you slacker. Rolling Eyes

Dan
Ducks Fan
Varsity
Varsity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan wrote:
Man, with a schedule like that, I'm gonna have to nickname you slacker. Rolling Eyes

Dan

Hey, I said it was hard! AP Calc, IB (higher than Honors) English and Euro History, and Chemistry won't be easy. But Health and American Presidents will! I'll have enough credits to graduate at the end of this semester, so I'll have a year and a half where I'll basically just take the core four (Science, Math, History, and English) and an elective or two. Don't want to burn myself out before college.
Ducks Fan
Varsity
Varsity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul wrote:
Will, I should have mentioned I went to the Nevada game Saturday. Sat in the box seats on the 35 yard line. Attended the brunch and pep talk by Moos before the game. Ducks better make the leap to hyperspace or they are going to be left behind in the Pac-10. Offense didn't score in the entire 2nd half. Only Lewis' interception.

Enjoyed meeting you today and nice running. Thumbs Up Very Happy

Paul

Yeah, I pretty much know this year will be an off year for the Ducks. I expect an 8-5 record with a win in the Seattle Bowl. Our QBs aren't that great and I can only name one of our RBs. If it weren't for Parker I'd have serious doubts about our O. The D should be tougher with Ngata (depending on how long he's out) and Igor. It'll be an interesting year to say the least.
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, that's a very respectable schedule. How'd you get so far ahead with credits?

Dan
Ducks Fan
Varsity
Varsity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well you only need 22 to graduate (which is a joke). But anyways, I got 4 in middle school, 7 frosh year of HS, and 8 last year. So my 6 classes this semester will give me the three credits I need (although I'd have enough, I don't think they'd be in the correct places)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Open Mic Night All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: