Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Fantasy Track & Field League
why hasnt the lge been updated since rome??

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Fantasy Track & Field League
View previous topic :: View next topic  
decastar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:16 pm    Post subject: Sorry Reply with quote

I apologize if I offended you but my friend logged on to my account and wrote that immature and distasteful message.

Again, my sincerist apologies.

S@ck a D#ck
Micah Ward
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan, Do you have any idea where the hall monitors are? Seems that the sophomores are running amuck. Rolling Eyes
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, this has gone far enough. To hell with any attempts at being polite.

> Alex Sprague
> Member Services Representative-Sanctions
> USA Track & Field
> One RCA Dome, Suite 140
> Indianapolis, IN 46225
> (317)261-0478 x310
> Fax (317)261-0481
> http://www.usatf.org/elite

There, how's that for a responsible representative of the sport? I don't know or care if Alex is directly responsible for posting the above profanities, but it's up to him to either cut out the nonsense or see to it that his alleged friend does. Go find someone else to cry to. And I will not be removing Alex's info from this post unless I get a personal request from Craig Masback to do so...

Next up will be banned IPs. No more hall pass...

Dan
Alex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is ridiculous I have know clue who put that up. I was at practice during that time. How can I stop this? Even though I politely ask for you to take all the stuff with my name down you don't, then you put up my work info. Yes my name is Alex Sprague and I work part time at USATF doing sanctions for races. I send you a personal email and you put my info up? That is the most unethical thing I've ever come across. You need to realize what you did was way worse than a cuss word being posted up.
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told you I have no sympathy for your sorry excuses and that I wouldn't be pulling any punches. Time to grow up and live with the consequences of your actions. This isn't the place to play games... If it's true that your friends are behind this, then I suggest you choose wiser, or at least more loyal, friends. Either way, it's your problem, not mine.

If you weren't so spineless and actually stood behind your words, then you'd have no reason to object to your identity being revealed... Rolling Eyes

Dan
Alex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK if you want to put my work info up that's fine. Because I didn't do anything wrong. If anyone needs help with getting a race sanctioned call me. I also train for the decathlon but have been hampered by injuries. If you want some info on training, email and I'll be glad to give you my two cents. And for the record I don't know who put those last two statements up. Oh, and the website shouldn't have elite after it that's not my section. I deal with the associations, event directors, and calendar sections. Just to clear things up. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Fantasy Track & Field League All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: