Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Rambling Runners
Okay, I have been wondering

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Rambling Runners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leech Boy
Water Boy
Water Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Szabo was going to be in european version of Playboy about a year ago or so now. I heard she made some negative comments regarding drugs on other athletes. But what I was wondering....where there any photos with the interview of, ummmm, her in a baby suit? Where could I find those photos?
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was Runner's World online that reported she would be in the Romanian version of the magazine, but that's all I've seen of the matter.

Dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Leech Boy
Water Boy
Water Boy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, not szabo but a college cross country runner is in the US issue of Playboy right now. At least on their website. She got kicked off her cross country team because she was working in a strip bar. She used the press to get lots of attention. Got a good check from Playboy and posed. Nothing wrong with that. Now she is back on the cross country team (though there is some question about her academic records) and she has got some money to pay for her college bills.

I think I am the only one I know who would like to see Szabo in her baby suit. I doubt she posed. Just curious to see what she looked like.
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that story just resurfaced recently. Must've been a lot of pressure on the coach to allow her back on the team. The way I understand it, she had been off the team for a year or two prior to the big media circus of a few months ago, and I believe she was academically ineligible. There were also "rumors" of other things not suitable for discussion in a public forum...

Dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Micah Ward
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH NO LEECHBOY...YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!

At the risk of a public chastising by Dan I will admit that I too would like to see the pictures if they existed. After all, man does not live by fartlek alone!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Rambling Runners All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: