Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Mid-Distance Depot
Hicham El Guerrouj's New Website Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Mid-Distance Depot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragonsoul

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:16 am    Post subject: Hicham El Guerrouj's New Website Online Reply with quote

There are only a few running gods out there and miler Hicham El Guerrouj is one of them. His win/loss record for the past eight years is 96-4. He currently holds five world records and he is unrivaled in his distance. Hicham El Guerrouj is truly an amazingly talented runner and he will continue to dominate. I would like to let you know about my new website.

www.kingofthemile.com is dedicated to Hicham El Guerrouj, the Moroccan world record holder in the mile. He is one of the greatest athletes in the world and has achieved much in the way of athletics. He is an inspiration to many athletes in showing that if you work hard and focus you can achieve monumental feats. I want to interest people in him and document his life story. I will give you current news on him and his goals for the future as well. This site will show you why he is the true King Of The Mile.

The site includes a bio section with: history, pr's, season progressions, and championship performances. Other sections include: about, news, complete race history, 2003 race summaries, training, photos, videos, and links. There is also a forum. This is the by far the most complete Hicham El Guerrouj website on the internet. Please check my site out at: www.kingofthemile.com and spread the word. Peace out, Mike
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for spamming all of the forums. :t-: Do that again and you'll be banned. I've got better things to do than follow people like you around with the pooper scooper...

Dan

Last edited by Dan on Fri Aug 08, 2003 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ducks Fan
Varsity
Varsity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice site. that was the first time I've seen the AW Pre video. Do you have any other videos of El G running?
Dragonsoul

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I won't advertise.

Thanks! The only other videos I know of are the links I put up. I'll find more online sometime.

Thanks for visiting, please return, and please spread the word, peaceout!
Dragonsoul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! The Prefontaine Mile video is back online again! It's not on my site but I found a host for it! Thanks a lot to Preston from www.hoeboe.com for hosting it. In order to download the video go to www.kingofthemile.com/videos and click on Mirror 1. You have to right click and go to save target as otherwise it might stream instead. You may also go to hoeboe.com and dl the video. It's on the main page and also on the pictures section. I'm working on getting another host up right now.

Please host the file or share it through email or aim, thanks. THANKS A LOT to Preston for being so great and hosting the file. It helps everybody out a lot. Thanks for visiting the site, please come again and spread the word, peace out, Mike
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ok I won't advertise.

I've debated whether to reply to this, but biting my tongue for this long is starting to hurt... When you post the identical message to all 10 of the Run-Down forums, that is not advertising, that's spamming. I refuse to believe that anyone in this day and age would not know the difference. What I don't understand is how anyone could be so lacking in judgement to think actions of that sort could in any way benefit them... Confused

Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Mid-Distance Depot All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: