Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Fantasy Track & Field League
Next Meet: Istaf Berlin 8/10

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Fantasy Track & Field League
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Results are posted:

http://run-down.com/fantasy/index.php?go=full_results

I cracked the top 100!!! Exclamation I scored more today than in the first 3 meets combined...

Conway, Micah, and Graeme -- slight slippage -- but Pawel moves into 3rd place, continuing his amazing climb from a seemingly disastrous first meet. Thumbs Up Early #2 Combstock continues to defy the odds and hold onto the top spot, but Mustapha slowly gets overtaken by the pack...

Dan
AS505

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I moved up one spot and stayed in the top ten. Gee, I'd love Kim Coillins to show himself on the circuit. Runs London then skips GL...

No show from Derek Miles - is he injured?...
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a number of big names that seem to be running GP's instead of GL's. Not quite sure why that is...

I've also been curious about Miles' absence. I haven't heard anything about an injury. Maybe just resting up for Paris? He was my best scorer early on. Neutral It was nice finally getting some points out of Ayhan, Kelly Holmes, and Sanya Richards today, though.

Dan
Pavvka
Water Boy
Water Boy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan wrote:
Conway, Micah, and Graeme -- slight slippage -- but Pawel moves into 3rd place, continuing his amazing climb from a seemingly disastrous first meet. Thumbs Up Early #2 Combstock continues to defy the odds and hold onto the top spot, but Mustapha slowly gets overtaken by the pack...

Yay! Thinks are looking good for me Very Happy I guess the leader is pretty much uncatchable now, but with Ayhan finally competing (and doing extremely well) and nearly everyone on my roster running in Zurich I could actually gain more ground...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Fantasy Track & Field League All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: